Custom Cube Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[4BB Finisher] Borger, the Wrenched

3 posters

Go down

[4BB Finisher] Borger, the Wrenched  Empty [4BB Finisher] Borger, the Wrenched

Post  xfollowthereaperx Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 am

Borger, the Wrenched
Mana 4Mana BlackMana Black
Legendary Creature - Demon
Flying
At the end of combat, gain control of all creatures blocking ~, as long as you control ~.
Pay X life: Counter target spell with converted mana cost x that targets a demon you control.
5/5

xfollowthereaperx
Admin

Back to top Go down

[4BB Finisher] Borger, the Wrenched  Empty Re: [4BB Finisher] Borger, the Wrenched

Post  Pringlesman Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 pm

I'm going to be honset, I wouldn't cube with this card. When you have a creature that costs 4CC you are expecting it to be a finisher. And becasue of that you expect it to be attacking alone. I really can't see it's block control magic effect triggering much. The opponent has to have a creature that flys, that also is a 4 power or smaller with a 6 toughness or larger.

And it's counterspell effect doesn't feel very black except for the fact your paying life.
Pringlesman
Pringlesman
Admin

https://customcube.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[4BB Finisher] Borger, the Wrenched  Empty Re: [4BB Finisher] Borger, the Wrenched

Post  xfollowthereaperx Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

I probably wouldn't too. I wouldn't mind suggestions on how to make it cubeable or just scrapping it is fine too

xfollowthereaperx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwian Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 am

You could.... make it a really big Sower of Temptation, and keep the life loss ability? That makes it a true finisher, and give you an immediate reason to want to keep it around.

It's also a flying demon. I like trample on those.

Bwian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum