Custom Cube Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  Pringlesman Thu May 26, 2011 2:37 am

Hey all, this is Pringlesman from over on MTG salvation. Blue and I were talking about making a website for the purpose of working on a custom cube.

I'm still working on how exactly I'm going to organize this project so don't be alarmed if your posts gets moved around a bunch.

I'm a pretty easy guy. I stand by the "don't be a dick rule".
Pringlesman
Pringlesman
Admin

https://customcube.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  BlueBabyDragon Thu May 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Already I feel this is working out really well! Thans for making this forum.
I'm posting from my not-so-great phone at the moment, and where I am this weekend it's my only source of internet, but I'll still look at these forums aand try to post!

BlueBabyDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bwian Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey everyone! I can't promise I'll be around all the time, but I'm making my presence and thoughts on the existing card ideas known. :)

Good luck to everyone with the project!

Bwian

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Greetings

Post  Sooru Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:18 am

Hi everyone!

I noticed a PM at mtgs from xfollowthereaperx about custom cube stuff and followed the reaper here. Me and a friend of mine had a custom cube project of sorts (Warren Crusader was his design) but haven't really done much about it lately. Currently I'm working two months in another town so I'll probably have lots of spare time weekday evenings to try to contribute here.

Sooru

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBabyDragon Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks for joining, Bwian and Sooru! I haven't been around a lot for the past couple of weeks or so, but this project has been on my mind and we'll need all the help we can get!

If anyone would like to talk on Messenger (where I am available whenever I'm on the computer pretty much!), just ask for my AIM, MSN, and/or YIM in a PM. I prefer AIM and YIM to MSN.

BlueBabyDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum