Custom Cube Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Card Creation: White

4 posters

Go down

General Card Creation: White Empty General Card Creation: White

Post  Pringlesman Thu May 26, 2011 2:43 am

Have a card idea you don't know exactly which slot to put into. Post it here.
Pringlesman
Pringlesman
Admin

https://customcube.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General Card Creation: White Empty Re: General Card Creation: White

Post  OP_Forever Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 pm

I put all this in C4 project before, but since that project kind of fall apart, might as well put it here.

Hanamaru, Wolf of Honda
Mana 1 Mana White
Legendary Creature- Wolf Warrior
3/3

Exiled Paladin
Mana 2 Mana White Mana White
Creature- Human Knight
Whenever Exiled Paladin enter the battlefield, exile target nonland permanent with converted mana cost 3 or less.
3/3

Tender of Life
Mana 1 Mana White Mana White
Creature- Human Cleric
(Flash???)
Whenever a source would deal damage to you and/or permanents you control, you may have next 1 damage of that damage dealt to target creature or player instead
3/3

Shield to Plowshares
Mana White
Instant
Exile target creature. Its controller gains life equal to its toughness.

Last edited by OP_Forever on Thu May 26, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

OP_Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Pringlesman Thu May 26, 2011 4:37 pm

'Ello OP forver. Good to see another person came over.

Hanamaru: I'm just not sure if this card is good enough. This is slightly better than Watchwolf. Which no one plays. No one plays Garruk Champion either.

Exiled Knight/Paladin (you switched name in the text box). Card advantage for white. A good attempt to making a white nekrataal. Does white really want to exile a creature as one of it's curve toppers?

Tenders of Life: Wow that's amazing. I wish it had flash so you could play it in responce to an earthquake effect.

Shield to Plowshares: First of all I'm assuming you know the name makes no sense. Swords to Plowshares is a biblical refrence to when soldiers would come home from war and turn there article of destruction into an article of life. YOu can't really use a shield as a farming impliment. That being said the card is strong and I would cube with it in my real cube.
Pringlesman
Pringlesman
Admin

https://customcube.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OP_Forever Thu May 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Hanamaru: Ah, I'm not too sure about Hanamaru, myself. I think the reason most people (well, me, at least) don't run Garruk Companion (I assume that's the card you're talking about) is because it have 2 toughness. But yeah, I made it by putting Isamaru+Watchwolf together. I'm not sure about the card's quality here.

Exile Paladin: Yeah, I noticed that, too. I'll fix it. I'm not too sure about this card, but I like the design, so I just post it up again.

Tenders of Life: I think it's a beating as is. I can imagine putting flash might really crack some aggro/aggro match up though.

Shield to Plowshares: I don't know anything about the name, at all. But I'm glad that you like the card.

OP_Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBabyDragon Thu May 26, 2011 5:58 pm

I love the idea of the Exile Paladin, but it is more in-color for white to exile creatures with high cmc than low cmc. (intrepid hero, reprisal, etc). Destroying things with low cmc is more black.

I love the damage redirecter. very nice idea!

shields is a fantastic card, but design-wise I like the exile+gain4 and exile+draw much better and having 3 of those effects is probably overboard.

BlueBabyDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sooru Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm

How about Exile + Scry 2 instead of Exile + 4 life, since it's just a StoP with fixed value.

Exile + Proliferate would be the coolest card ever in relevant meta but sadly that's not us.

Sooru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum