Things each section board needs!

Go down

Things each section board needs!

Post  xfollowthereaperx on Thu May 26, 2011 4:21 am

We will need at least two threads a piece stickied, or merge these ideas into one thread:

* Official card list for the color, this can be directly on that board which I prefer or a link to a master list for that section.
* Official skeleton.
* Random card ideas, not necessarily specific ideas, when we talk about them enough create a specific thread for it! This is not required to create a specific thread though.

Any takers for the skeletons? Feel free to post a thread of your skeleton and if we like it, we'll sticky it.

I also feel that in each board we should encourage you to post one card on a thread and we'll talk about it. When it becomes official we will mark it somehow. The thread title should contain the card name, converted mana cost, and type of card. We can discuss the exact details on how. I think the more organized the better.

xfollowthereaperx
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things each section board needs!

Post  Lanxal on Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 am

I agree. We should have something like:

1 Stickied "Official Color Discussion Thread" which has the section's design skeleton & confirmed cards and where the major discussion of the section takes place.
1 Stickied "Random Card Submissions"

The rest of the forum being devoted to individual SCD threads.

Also, if it's not overly complex, we could have a Archives subforum where completed SCD threads can reside.

Lanxal
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pringlesman on Thu May 26, 2011 4:50 am

Random card thread and then graduate to it's own thread if it gets support.
Pringlesman
Admin

View user profile http://customcube.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down