Custom Cube Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[3 CREAT] Inscribed Golem

2 posters

Go down

[3 CREAT] Inscribed Golem Empty [3 CREAT] Inscribed Golem

Post  xfollowthereaperx Thu May 26, 2011 5:51 am

Here is a creature that we all fiddled with but no one could come to a elegant way to make him cubeable. Let's try it again here, this is my version.

Inscribed Golem
Mana 3
Artifact Creature - Golem
When ~ enters the battlefield you may tap an artifact.
At the beginning of each player's draw step, if ~ is untapped, that player draws an additional card.
2/1

xfollowthereaperx
Admin

Back to top Go down

[3 CREAT] Inscribed Golem Empty Re: [3 CREAT] Inscribed Golem

Post  BlueBabyDragon Thu May 26, 2011 10:44 am

I think this is a really cool idea, and I'm not really sure where he falls on the power scale. Like Dark Confidant vs. Dark Tutelage, the effect works better on a creature, and this is a creative way to encourage attacking.

My only problem with this card is this: thanks to his first ability the opponent will never ever get to draw a card off this, because even if they have a 3/3 or whatever you will still probably attack with him so they won't draw on their turn. From a power perspective this is obviously great, but at that point it might as well just be worded like a Scroll Thief or whatever.

Is this too good? Not good enough? Just right?

Inscribed Golem
Mana 2
Artifact Creature - Golem
At the beginning of each player's draw step, if ~ is untapped, that player draws an additional card.
2/1

BlueBabyDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum