Custom Cube Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1B REANIMATION] (Reanimation Enchantment)

4 posters

Go down

[1B REANIMATION] (Reanimation Enchantment) Empty [1B REANIMATION] (Reanimation Enchantment)

Post  BlueBabyDragon Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:59 am

(Reanimation Enchantment)
Mana 2Mana Black
Enchantment
When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, put target creature card from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control.
When CARDNAME leaves the battlefield, sacrifice the card returned to the battlefield with CARDNAME.

I think this works correctly, and I really like it if so!

EDIT: Upped the cost from 1B but it's still a really great card.

BlueBabyDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

[1B REANIMATION] (Reanimation Enchantment) Empty Re: [1B REANIMATION] (Reanimation Enchantment)

Post  xfollowthereaperx Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Diabolic Servitude is a card that does a very similar action. We can confirm your wording because of this card.

When ~ enters the battlefield, return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
When ~ leaves the battlefield, exile the creature put onto the battlefield with ~.

xfollowthereaperx
Admin

Back to top Go down

[1B REANIMATION] (Reanimation Enchantment) Empty Re: [1B REANIMATION] (Reanimation Enchantment)

Post  Pringlesman Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:18 am

So this is animate dead with clearer wording. Did you know you can naturalize the animate dead while it's enchanting the creature in the graveyard, and it won't come back into play.

So no -1/-0 clause but can't hit cards in your opponents yard. Seems like a fair trade. I might prefer a Mana 2Mana Black one that wasn't restricted to your graveyard though.
Pringlesman
Pringlesman
Admin

https://customcube.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBabyDragon Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Well the wording in my first post there is "a graveyard". It could possibly cost Mana 2Mana Black if you think that's fairer.

BlueBabyDragon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pringlesman Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Yeah, otherwise it's a stricktly better Animate Dead/Dance of the Dead.
Pringlesman
Pringlesman
Admin

https://customcube.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xfollowthereaperx Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

I would still pay Mana 2Mana Black for this! I thought it was really powerful compared to Animate Dead which is also stupid good.

xfollowthereaperx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OP_Forever Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 pm

I agree with 2B if it hit the opponents graveyard. Restriction on reanimator spell aren't fun.

OP_Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down